- College started with three branches of Engineering (CSE, ECE, IT) with an intake of 180 students
- B.E-Mech. & EEE, MBA & MCA programmes introduced with 60 students each.
- The college was ranked 20th among 228 affiliated colleges in TamilNadu in Anna University Exam.
- Workshop complex inaugurated.
- The library building was inaugurated.
- ECE intake increased from 60 to 120 students.
- Best outgoing student award instituted.
- Inauguration of RNG Memorial Hall with a seating capacity of 800.
- PG programmes M.E (CSE) AND M.E (CS) started.CSE intake increased from 60 to 120.
- Mechanical and MBA departments were recognized by Anna University, Coimbatore to conduct Ph.D. Programmes.
- B.Sc. (CT &IT) and M.Sc. (SE) programmes started with an intake of 60 each.
- Received 1 University rank (2007 Passed out Batch).
- Branches CSE, ECE and IT was accredited by NBA-AICTE.
- NRSC Hall was inaugurated.
- Received 4 University ranks (2008 Passed out batch).
- B.E. (Aeronautical & Civil) programmes started with an intake of 60 each.
- PG Programmes M.Tech. and M.E VLSI Design Started.
- A 12 station multi gym was opened.
- Launching of SNS Journal of Finance’ by the Department of MBA.
- Received 4 University ranks (2009 Passed out batch).
- ATM of Central Bank of India opened inside the campus.
- PG Programmes M.E. Computer & Communications Engineering and M.E. Power System Engineering started.
- NCC (National Cadet Corps) was started.
- Music Club was inaugurated.
- Received 4 Gold Medals (2011 passed out batch).
- Received 21 University ranks (2011 Passed out batch).
- B.E. (Mechtronics) programme started.
- B.E. (Electronics & Instrumentation) programme started.
- PG programme M.E. (Software Engineering) started.
- Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemistry and Mathematics departments were recognized as a research center by Anna University for Research work leading to a Ph.D. degree.
- Received one Gold Medals (2011 passed out batch).
- Received 64 University ranks (2011 Passed out batch).
- Modernized and fully air-conditioned, a high-tech administrative block was inaugurated.
- Accredited by National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC) with the highest grade ‘A’ Grade for 5 years.
- Approved by UGC to be an Autonomous College for Six years from 2012-2018
- SNS Trust Subbanna Gounder Clinic was inaugurated
- Chanakya Bhavan was inaugurated by Prof.Dr.H.Devaraj, Vice-Chairman, UGC, New Delhi
- Received 50 University Ranks
- M.E.Structural Engineering and M.E.Thermal Engineering programmes started
- Branches CSE, ECE and IT were reaccredited by NBA-AICTE
- Branches EEE and Mechanical Engineering were accredited by NBA-AICTE
- Open Auditorium was inaugurated
- B.E. (Agriculture) programme started.
- B.E. (Biomedical) programme started.
- B.E. (Civil Engineering and Planning) programme started
- B.E. (Mechanical and Automation Engineering) programme started
- Reaccredited by National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC) with grade ‘A+’ Grade.
- Ph.D ECE, Inaugurated executive lounge, Indoor shuttle court
- NBA of CSE, ECE, EEE, MECH, IT Re-accredited with 3 Years
- 10 Years Autonomous Extension
- Food Technology department started
- NIRF ranked in 251-300 band