SNS CHARITABLE TRUSTS - SCHOLARSHIPS
Name of the Scholarship
Who can Apply?
No Parent Scholarship
The student with No Parent alive. (Up to 100% Tuition Fee Waiver)
Single Parent Scholarship
The student with Single Parent (Mother only) (Up to 50% Tuition Fee Waiver)
Government Employee Toddler Scholarship
Children of Government Employee (Up to 50% Tuition Fee Waiver)
SNS Employee Toddler Scholarship
Children of SNS Employee (Up to 50% Tuition Fee Waiver)
Deserving Student Scholarship
Deserving Student who excels in Curricular, Co-curricular & Extracurricular activities (Up to 100% Tuition Fee Waiver)
*Interview and Scrutiny Process applicable
BEST OUTGOING STUDENT / ALL ROUND PERFORMER
BOG / BOS
We honor our determined outgoing students for their monumental talents with the “Best Outgoing Student” award. The deserving students are motivated for continuing their good work in different fields and are duly awarded for their accomplishments.
ARP (All Round Performer)
APPLICATION PROCESS BOG - BOS
THE AWARD INCLUDES A LEGAL TENDER, A CROWN AND A CERTIFICATION.
The selection of the student for the award follows some criteria which are as follows:
- Academic performance of the student
- Co- curricular activities of the student
- Extra Curricular activities of the student in various fields
- Special Achievements in diverse domain Placement record of the student
- The applicant should have attained marks above 60% in 10th and 12th Examination. (for I – B.E / B.Tech.) and they must enclose the copy of Mark Statements.
- The applicant should have attained marks above 60% in 10th, Diploma Examination and up to the semester for which the results are declared (for B.E / B.Tech, – Lateral Entry) and they must enclose the copy of Mark Statements.
- The applicant should have attained marks above 60% in 10th, 12th, UG Examination and up to the semester for which the results are declared (for M.E / M. Tech, MBA & MCA) and they must enclose the copy of Mark Statements.
- The applicant should have scored marks above 60% in each semester with no standing arrears and they must enclose the copy of Mark Statements.
- The applicant must submit the certificate from Village Administrative Officer (VAO) stating that he / she has Single Parent (mother only) or No Parent and death certificate of parent should be attached.
- If the applicant is a son / daughter of Government Employee / SNS Employee, they are supposed to submit the Bonafide Certificate from the concerned office.
- The applicant with arrears (up to 2) is also considered under “Deserving Student Scholarship” if they have proven record of their skills in Academics (Outstanding performance in the individual subject of interest) / Co–curricular / Extracurricular activities.
- The applicant must have paid 50% of his / her tuition fee for the year 2018-2019 at the time of submitting the application.
- For the scrutiny of present application form, the period of consideration would be the credentials achieved in 2017-18 and up to October, 2018. For the subsequent years the credentials shall be considered for the remaining period.
- The monthly progress of the student will be monitored and assessed by the ARP development team and the seed amount of scholarship will be released on monthly basis on their performance from November 2018 to April 2019. The following criteria will be considered to analyses the performance of the students to achieve the scholarship.
The applied candidates are subjected to a Written Test to assess the skill sets.
The selected Students are to attend an Interview which determines the student’s interest in and commitment to their subject, and their ability to think critically and independently.
The first year students must prove the following skill sets. Presentation Skill, Problem Solving Skill, Communication Skill and Creative Writing Skill. It will be assessed and evaluated by the Assessment Team through Quiz, Seminars, Essay writing, GD and Interview.
- Applicant shall prove their performance related to
a) Paper Presentation in National / International Conference*
b) Publication of the articles in reputed National / International Journals*
c) Value Added Courses in their core subjects*
d) Membership and active participation in NSS / NCC / YRC / Sports / Fine Arts / Club activities / COE / AOD, etc., in the institution.*
e) Membership and active participation of any professional bodies like IEEE, ISTE, IOE, Rotary Club, SAE, MUN, etc., *
- The applicant initiation is recognized for undertaking any of the courses like BEC, TOEFL, GRE, GATE, CAT, NPTEL, SWAYAM, MOOCs or any latest courses.*
- Industry Certified Value Added Courses like CCNA CISCO, Microsoft and Certified Language Courses like Hindi, German, French, Latin etc., are highly encouraged.*
- The applicant shall express their potential /skill at any of the fields like Mini Projects, Proposal Submission, Internship, App Development, Patent, Placement, Start Ups, Brand Building Activities, Social Responsibility Initiative and Entrepreneurship, Contests / Competitions etc.,*
- The applicant’s progression in the selected fields will be monitored, assessed for the target attainment and recommended for the award of suitable scholarship by the ARP development team each month. The disbursement of fund will be made each month based on the target attained.
- The candidate is required to enclose an affidavit stating that he / she will maintain not less than 60% in each semester in order to fulfill the eligibility to claim the SNS scholarship.