Since 1997, Sri SNS Charitable Trust serves the society in various fields of education through several educational institutions. SNS Charitable Trust has been conducting various CSR activities for the upliftment of the society, under the umbrella – SNS Social Responsibility Initiatives (S.R.I). SNS SRI Activities are built around the following
- Recognitions for Educators by instituting various awards like Best Teacher Award.
- Improving the quality of Education for School leaving children through the conduct of Performance Evaluation Test (SNS PET), Career Guidance coaching to join NDA.
- Elevating the quality of life of the community through various outreach activities conducted by NSS – NCC initiatives like blood donation camps and cleanliness drives.
- Enhancing the quality of physical health of young generation by conducting various sports activities, games and competitions.
- Augmenting the Alumni cooperation though various college activities and events.
|Recognition for Contributions towards Development of the Nation.||Instituting awards for Industry leaders, principals, teachers and other significant contributions by individuals for the upliftment of the society.|
|Community Outreach Activities||Conducting blood donation drive, awareness on hygiene and sanitation, visiting schools and colleges, participation in marathons aimed at social awareness building.|
|Education and career Guidance||Providing access to the college libraries to external stake holders, conducting Performance Evaluation Tests (PET) for higher secondary school leaving children, conducting career guidance, coaching classes for, conducting science exhibition, identifying young scientist and grooming them.|
|Sports Activities||Promoting Sports with special focus on training for rural sports and nationally recognized sports.|
|Environmental Sustainability and Ecological Balance||Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, plantation drives in schools, villages and college premises, protection of flora and fauna, conservation of natural resources, maintaining quality of soil, air and water.|
|National Heritage Arts and Culture||Protecting nation heritage, art and culture, setting-up public libraries, promoting and developing traditional arts and handicrafts.|
- Enlisting more number of alumni for AASNSCT.
- To utilize SNSCT web-link for the productive interactions between the institute and the members.
- To invite the members of AASNSCT for the active participation in alumni and other college programs.
- To share the experience of alumni employed in various companies and organizations.
- To invite alumni to the campus for the special guest lectures and seminars.
- To share the recent trends and development of the industries.
- To update the current employment and change of address.
- To maintain the updated database.
- To bring the alumni of the college together by arranging special meetings and honor them.
- To assist SNSCT for on-campus training and placement